Sunday, July 30, 2006

I call this post: Wasting Away [BGmusic: All You Need Is Love - Lynden David Hall]

I haven't had breakfast. My dorm doesn't serve food on weekends. I'm wasting away... [Echo: away... away... away...] Ate cookies. Not full. I guess I'll have something to eat right before I go to church.

Speaking of church, I made a vow to myself that I will be wearing skirts on Sundays. [And am regretting it very much.] I'm not a skirt person. My legs look like sticks. Ang panget tingnan. But whatever, I'll try to keep my promise.

I am so in love with Rodic's tapsilog. To those of you who aren't familiar with the UP ecosystem, Rodic's is a UP legend. It's like, a bajillion years old [actually, it's been keeping UP students well fed since 1940-something]. It's located at our wonderful Shopping Center [where you can also go on the internet, buy school supplies, get your hair cut, your nails done and MORE!]. Sarap talaga ng tapsilog nila. Heaven on a metal plate, that's what it is. I had tapsilog for lunch and dinner yesterday, and I may have some later.

Man, I'm hungry.

I'm craving for chocolate. Jenny [from BA] bought a Butterfinger and a huge chunk of dark chocolate yesterday. I wonder if she still has any left. I wonder if she'll let me have some. I wonder what her room number is. [My stomach: Grrrrruuuuuwrrrrraaaarrrrr...]

Anyway, can't post on an empty stomach. Para matuwa naman kayo... I have peekchoors. Wihihihihi.


Ahihihihi...


Ahihihihi ulit.


Ahihihihi na naman.