Saturday, July 29, 2006

I call this post: "Hmmm... Samthing... Different..."

Yes, dears. As you may have noticed, my blog looks just a teeny-weeny bit different.

[Bakit mo pinalitan?] Bakit hindi? I like change. I loved my old template, but I want to shake things up a little. [Oo-er...] So I tweaked some things here and there.

[Bakit walang kape?] Ehem ehem. Merong "coffee stains" sa upper right corner, next to my code name. Yun na yun.

[Bakit may kotse?] Kasi... Beetle siya. Pagong. My friends and I have these really inane games revolving around VW Beetles [the old kind]. I won't go into details here, baka bababa pa yung tingin ninyo sa akin.

So yun. Voila. Bagong template. Wee.

[From now on, I will be highlighting my "side-thoughts" with this color, instead of this color. Mas klaro kasi against black. Wala lang, sharing moment.]

Wee ulit.


May kwento ako.

It may... disturb some of you, and some of you may find it... amusing.

Kasi, kanina, may nagsabi sa akin na, "Huy, blooming ka ngayon, ah! In love?"

I just want to say that girls are really really pretty [at least, prettier than usual] during certain times of the month. Particularly, when they [or we] are ovulating. Hormones are sent out to make our cheeks redder, our lips redder, fuller, and more supple, and our face actually fills out to become more symmetrical. Makeup actually duplicates the appearance of ovulation. [So if you wear makeup, no-one can tell if you're... ehem... fertile or not. But I don't... so... um... there.]

So what did I say when the guy told me that I was "blooming"?

"Dear, I'm probably just ovulating." [I always wanted to say that, and I finally did!]

[And this is the part when he just gives me a really really bewildered look.]

The End.


Walang kwenta talaga ang post na ito. Hehehe pasensya na.

PAHABOL. Yes, this is a blogthing. Nakita ko siya sa blog ni Heneroso, natuwa naman ako. Yellow's close enough to orange. Pwede na.
Your Blog Should Be Yellow

You're a cheerful, upbeat blogger who tends to make everyone laugh.
You are a great storyteller, and the first to post the latest funny link.
You're also friendly and welcoming to everyone who comments on your blog.
What Color Should Your Blog or Journal Be?