Sunday, July 16, 2006

Guys, I'm so sorry for not updating. Things have been pretty hectic. For the past couple of days, "free time" was something that I did not possess. My schedule had been assigned to me against my will.

And although I now have unlimited internet access (*scary victory dance* ah-huh-ah-huh-ah-huh), my schedule is still not truly mine. Meaning, I have an Econ 102 quiz to study for. And I don't understand partial derivatives. I have [most unconveniently] forgotten everything I learned in my Math 100 classes. Woohoo. Ang galing ko talaga.

So here. Tinatamad pa rin ako, but to keep you entertained... I give you... my very entertaining face. [This has to be my most narcissistic post ever. I love it. I LOOOVE IT!]

[Some of] Donya Quixote's Many Faces

{also: DQ playing with camera phone during last week's general assembly instead of paying attention to dorm announcements}


Yes, this is blank space. I don't know what it is doing here. Di pa kasya table ko. But I am not deleting my narcissistic moment for anything.

Do scroll down.







































Oooh... what
does this
button doooo?


Acting naturally.
Taas kilay.


Maangas! Ahuh!
I don't geddit. /

Battered wife /

Constipated


Squint
"HUH?"


Maasim.
Finding the right adjectives to describe your face.

I don't belief

you.
.


Camwhore /

Acting naturally

part 2






I apologize profusely for the excessive vanity. I couldn't help myself. [Tsk... pangit nga ng resolution... SAYANG. Harharhar. Gamit ko pala cellphone ko. 3200 pa, so ang GANDA ng quality ng pictures, as IN! <==Oo, sarcastic po ako.] Oh, and yeah, I was having a bad hair day, so... yun. [Every day is a bad hair day for you, silly.] Shaddap.

And yeah, I watched Pirates of the Carribbean at Gateway awhile ago. Wasn't too impressed. Mas cute pa rin yung una. Pero what the hey, Johnny Depp was wonderful. As usual.

I watched it with Abby and her blockmate, Josiah. Nag-chaperone ako. First time. Masaya, as in. Wawa yung guy. Di maka-suave moment. Nakatitig kasi ako sa kanya. Parang... "Make a move and you're dead." [Joke lang po. Mabait po ako kanina. Pramis.]

Anyway... Aral na ako. Good night.