Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Conclusion of yesterday's post: I didn't go jogging. It rained. (Thank you thank you thank you, weatherman!) Bwahahaha.

Anyway, I just finished typing a two-page paper due today. Super last minute talaga. It's not that I work best under pressure, I work only when under pressure. Hehe.

(Right) Awhile ago we did some shooting for our report in STS (the same report wth the Silver Surfer powerpoint presentation). Parang news program style siya. I hate having my picture/video taken (I'm only comfortable with cameras when I'm the one holding the camera), but I finished my segment quickly. Na-amaze nga yung mga groupmates ko kasi medyo mabilis ako natapos. What can I say, pang-artista talaga ako. [Pffft.... whutebr.]




Hindi masyado obvious sa posts ko, pero lately I've been feeling really really really down in the dumps. Every day has been really lousy. Gusto ko nga mag-LOA. (Haha, I wish talaga.) There's something seriously wrong with this sem - every day used to be so exciting for me, almost magical - kulang lang ng butterfly on my finger and bluebirds following my trail.

But this sem has been so flat. And stressful. And have I mentioned how bad my luck has been?

This was my theme song before:
Zip-a-dee-doo-dah! Zip-a-dee-ay!
My, oh my, what a wonderful day!
Plenty of sunshine heading my way.
Zip-a-dee-doo-dah! Zip-a-dee-ay!

Mr. Bluebird on my shoulder...
etc etc etc

- Zip-a-dee-doo-dah - Steve... something.
Lam mo theme song ko ngayon? Heto.
Sunny days
Where have you gone?
I get the strangest feeling you belong

Why does it always rain on me?
Is it because I lied when I was seventeen?
Why does it always rain on me?
Even when the sun is shining
I can't avoid the lightning

- Why does it always rain on me? - Travis
Well, what goes up must come down. I'm definitely in the "down" part of the spinning wheel. At nag-jam yung wheel. I'm stuck. :-(